Listed below is the payment plan offered for the EMS Courses.
Pay the balance of the course on the first night of class.
You can finance the course using PayPal® and their Bill Me Later® feature. To do this, put the entire cost of the course in the Deposit field during checkout and choose PayPal® for your payment option. While on the PayPal® checkout page, choose the Bill Me Later® option.
There is a $45.00 administrative fee added the the class balance to participate in payment plan 3. You are NOT required to apply for this option and you can enroll in the class today without contacting us
The following options may be available to assist you financially.
- Career School Loan. A trade school loan from AMS Financial is an excellent solution for those looking to finance their education. Whatever your financial situation, AMS can provide you with a trade school loan to best suits your needs. No need to worry if you are on a low income, or have bad credit, they still can help. Their loans are competitive and affordable, and in most cases they can provide 30 second approvals and transfer money into the borrowers account within 7 business days or less.
- Personal loan through a bank or credit union. Visit your local bank to find out if you qualify for a personal loan to use towards your education. If you do not have strong credit, or if you do not have any credit at all, you may need to find someone who does to act as a co-signer to help you with the loan.
- Scholarship through the NH Charitable Foundation. The NHCF offers many different types of scholarships to residents of NH looking to further their education. Scholarships can be awarded for the full amount, or for part of the cost of the program depending on eligibility. You can apply online at www.NHCF.org and applications for scholarships are reviewed monthly.
- NH Employment Program. If you are currently receiving any type of state assistance, talk with your caseworker to see if you are eligible for tuition assistance to take the EMT program.
- NH Vocational Rehabilitation. If you have a disability and your disability has created difficulties with you preparing for a job, securing a job or keeping a job, you may be eligible for services with Voc Rehab. Your counselor will determine which work opportunities are best for you and may be able to assist you with job training such as the EMT program.
- Workforce Investment Act (WIA) / NH Works – this government program is designed to help dislocated workers and eligible adults increase their skills to result in employment and increase in earnings. For more information, including eligibility information, contact your local NH Works office.
- Employer Sponsorship. Sometimes employers will pay for you to further your education. Talk with your HR department to see if this is an option for you.
- Clergy Sponsorship. Check with your personal clergy to see if there are options available to you for tuition assistance.